IF YOU HAVE AN ONLINE STORE – YOU NEED AN AFFILIATE PROGRAM!
What is an affiliate program and why do you need one? Well, if you are selling anything online, whether it is a product, a service or something downloadable, having an affiliate program (like Amazon’s Associate’s Program) means you have an online sales team! A team of people that YOU approve (or reject) who will place your banners, ads and text links on their website, to promote YOUR website. The best part is, it is free advertising for you – until they actually sell something.
For example: You have an online store with an affiliate program. I would go to your website and sign up for the affiliate program. Once you have approved me, I can then login and get affiliate tracking links or banners to put on MY website. When my visitors come to MY website and see your banners, they click thru and buy something. The software immediately tracks the purchase, and I get the credit for the sale. When payday rolls around, you pay me my commission. SIMPLE!
You, the advertiser (merchant) get to decide how much you want to pay for each sale. And having your own program means you get to decide when to pay. Some programs pay every week. Some pay twice a month. Some pay once a month. Some only pay once the affiliate has reached a certain dollar amount in sales.
Owning your own affiliate program not only gives YOU complete control over your program, but it also saves you a lot of money. That’s because many advertisers (with large budgets) use Affiliate Networks that have thousands of affiliates to choose from, and that’s great, but it is very expensive AND you have a lot of competition and unless you are a big name, chances are, you won’t be noticed.
An automated marketing program where a web advertiser or merchant recruits webmasters to place the merchant’s banner ads or buttons on their own Web site. Webmasters will receive a referral fee or commission from sales when the customer has clicked the affiliate link to get to the merchant’s Web site Web site to perform the desired action, usually make a purchase or fill out a contact form. The most common types of affiliate programs include pay-per-click, pay-per-lead, and pay-per-sale.
- Affiliate Marketing is the fastest growing advertising method and it is very cost effective.
- It will track the referrals your affiliates send to your site and give commissions appropriately.
- Your affiliates can signup, log into their affiliate portal to get the ad code. Then they are ready to promote your products and services.
- Affiliate signup, profile maintenance, account login, referral code generation, etc is fully automated once we have set it up and configured it for you.
- The referral clicks and sales are tracked in real time. So your affiliates can check referrals anytime by logging into their account.
- Sign up an unlimited number of affiliates. You will never have to pay more to have more affiliates promoting your products and services.
- You decide how you want to reward your affiliates. You can choose to pay your affiliates a flat rate or a percentage of the sale amount.
- View all your affiliates, their profiles, account status all from the admin dashboard.
- Easily modify the information that gets sent to your affiliates via email right from the admin panel.
- You can configure as many affiliate banners or text links as you wish. Plus, you can easily activate or deactivate creatives as needed.
- You can decide how much or how little data to collect from your affiliates when they sign up. You can mark each field as optional or required.
- You own it! That means, no percentages and no network fees!
Other key features include: Real-time reporting, unlimited affiliates, flat rate or percentage based payouts, set payout rates on a per-affiliate basis, manual adjustments and payouts, unlimited creatives, customizable affiliate registration, customizable email templates, affiliate ad impression tracking and plenty more.
When you order from us, we not only set up, configure and customize your affiliate program, but we also include 4 free banners and 5 free text links for you to use!
The affiliate program is an add-on, meaning you must have a compatible website and online store in order for the affiliate program to work. You can order a website, an online store and the web hosting from our online store as well.